Our overarching value
As a member of LafargeHolcim Group, we believe that “if we’re good in safety, then we are good in business.” Health & Safety is a critical success factor for our operational performance and not something we regard as a separate activity.
We want to do more than prevent accidents: we want to conduct our business with a goal of zero harm.
Health & Safety Policy
We conduct our business in a manner that leads to creating a healthy and safe environment for all stakeholders (employees, contractors, communities, and customers) built on a true safety culture.
Health & Safety is our overarching value. We believe in visible leadership and personal accountability for Health & Safety at all levels and throughout our organization.
- Conduct our business with a goal of zero harm.
- Provide safe, healthy and secure work conditions for employees and contractors.
- Maintain a global Health and Safety Management System designed to continuously improve our performance and actively manage risk in our business.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory, industry and corporate requirements.
- Communicate openly with all stakeholders on relevant health and safety issues.